Jobs at AquacultureTalent : Researcher: Fish or Shrimp Health in Stavanger, Norway - AquacultureTalent
Our client is currently looking for an experienced researcher in aquatic animal health with an innovative mindset and sound collaborative skills.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced researcher in aquatic animal health with an innovative mindset and sound collaborative skills. In this role you will be a key player in the development of novel solutions optimising fish and/or shrimp health for our fast growing aquafeed operations world-wide.
- Planning, coordination and execution of research studies related to fish/shrimp health.
- Development and implementation of novel technologies to assess aquatic animal health and facilitate research and development of functional nutrition solutions.
- Management of collaborative projects with internal and external partners.
- Communication of results and findings to our key stakeholders; assist in implementation.
- Provide technical support relating to fish/shrimp health issues to our operating companies.
Nice to have
- PhD in animal health, immunology, pathology or equivalent.
- Competence of experimental design of fish/shrimp trials and proficiency in statistics.
- Proven track record in the development of new concepts and technologies related to animal health.
- Network of scientific partners (preferably international).
- Specific experience of functional feed development is preferable, but not a requirement.
- Innovative mindset, including a hands-on and target oriented mentality.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- High proficiency in the English language.
We offer a challenging position with ample possibilities for professional growth and competitive benefits. We also support and encourage extracurricular sport, health and cultural activities.
The working location is Stavanger, Norway. Stavanger is located in the beautiful south of Norway with easy international connectivity and high quality international schooling for children. The working language is English.