Jobs at Azura Aquaculture : Supply Chain Manager in Morocco - AquacultureTalent
Reporting to the company management, this role is at the helm of Azura Aquaculture Supply Chain leading demand, supply and production planning, as well logistic.
Reporting to the company management, this role is at the helm of Azura Aquaculture Supply Chain leading demand, supply and production planning, as well logistic. The role also manages two direct reports who oversee Supply chain and transportation respectively. In this role, you will work directly with each function of our business and have the opportunity to build skills in related through collaboration with like finance, sales and marketing, and build the team for the logistic organisation.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
Supply Chain Experience
- Manager who has shown progressive growth in Supply Chain, with direct experience in purchasing, logistic and planning
- Excellent command of bills of materials, MRP, and negotiation
- Good knowledge of inventory control principles and document management related to inventory traceability
Communication & Analysis Expertise
- A good communicator who knows how to deal with tough situations and share bad news with a focus on solutions
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including advanced Excel and reporting experience
- Skilled at project management, delegating, training, prioritization, and process documentation
Passion for high growth
- A desire to learn and grow at a rapid pace, in a dynamic, fast changing environment
- Drive for results and commitment to continuous improvement
A love of food, especially seafood is a plus!
Nice to have
Experience in aquaculture and seafood, but is not a requirement
For the right candidate we offer:
- A challenging and independent position.
- A work environment characterized by great commitment and a strong commitment to achieving results for both our employees, customers, and the company.
- A competitive remuneration package